However, the MoFT official pointed out that there are still impediments to trade represented in the insufficient administration and organization of trade exchange activities, such as the presence of complicated customs regulations, transit requirements, standardization requirements, quality assurance requirements, and more specifically, the presence of non-transparent requirements that don t serve their declared purpose of protecting the consumer and public safety.
What does QAR stand for?
QAR stands for Quality Assurance Requirement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QAR
We have 28 other meanings of QAR in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement
- Qatari Rial
- Qualified Adjustment Request (Air Force)
- Qualimetrics Analog Readout
- Quality Assessment Report
- Quality Assessment Review
- Quality Assurance & Reliability
- Quality Assurance Report
- Quality Assurance Representative
- Quality Assurance Review
- Quality Attribute Requirement
- Quality-Aware Routing
- Quantitative Analysis Report
- Quarterly Acceptance Review
- Quarterly Activities Report (various locations)
- Queen Anne's Revenge (Blackbeard's flagship)
- Queer Arts Resource
- Question Answer Relationship (education)
- Quick Access Recorder
Samples in periodicals archive:
Old editions relied more on assuming that analysts knew the quality assurance requirements, but the 'Standard Methods' is being used more and more for compliance monitoring," he told The Nation's Health.
Manufacturer quality assurance requirements and third-party testing and certification of panel products will give consumers the highest confidence in the composite wood products they purchase, regardless of where in the world they are manufactured.
lt;p>With these features the NEC MD213MG satisfies all quality assurance requirements for diagnostic displays, such as the DIN V6868-57 Category A standard and AAPM-TG18 Primary Class.
The Quality Assurance program is required by the licensing process and lays out the quality assurance requirements for the proposed fleet of U.
Quality Assurance in the DFARS The Department of Defense (DOD) proposed a rule to update and streamline government contract quality assurance requirements as part of the Defense Financial Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) Transformation initiative.
They must document all quality assurance requirements using tools provided for in the specifications.