This means that our seasoned supervisors, collateral duty inspectors, and quality assurance representatives are being replaced by personnel straight out of boot camp and "C" school.
What does QAR stand for?
QAR stands for Quality Assurance Representative
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of QAR
We have 28 other meanings of QAR in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance/Quality Checks (US DoD)
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement
- Qatari Rial
- Qualified Adjustment Request (Air Force)
- Qualimetrics Analog Readout
- Quality Assessment Report
- Quality Assessment Review
- Quality Assurance & Reliability
- Quality Assurance Report
- Quality Assurance Requirement
- Quality Assurance Review
- Quality Attribute Requirement
- Quality-Aware Routing
- Quantitative Analysis Report
- Quarterly Acceptance Review
- Quarterly Activities Report (various locations)
- Queen Anne's Revenge (Blackbeard's flagship)
- Queer Arts Resource
- Question Answer Relationship (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeff Venable, procurement quality assurance representative for United Space Alliance, works with center employees to make sure each projectile and target meets test specifications.
You will supervise civilian quality assurance representatives whose responsibility is projects ranging in cost from thousands to multimillion dollar contracts.
The director of nurses or designated quality assurance representative will perform the following systemic changes: randomly checking, weekly, three residents who are receiving tube feeding to ensure that the feedings and equipment are working properly.
However, you will continue to interface with your OEM's supplier quality assurance representative in selected areas of product quality, system development and compliance status.