The quality assurance reports would make others aware of the role and functions of nursing education that could create a positive image of the profession.
What does QAR stand for?
QAR stands for Quality Assurance Report
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of QAR
We have 28 other meanings of QAR in our Acronym Attic
- Sad Face
- Quality Assurance/Quality Checks (US DoD)
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement
- Qatari Rial
- Qualified Adjustment Request (Air Force)
- Qualimetrics Analog Readout
- Quality Assessment Report
- Quality Assessment Review
- Quality Assurance & Reliability
- Quality Assurance Representative
- Quality Assurance Requirement
- Quality Assurance Review
- Quality Attribute Requirement
- Quality-Aware Routing
- Quantitative Analysis Report
- Quarterly Acceptance Review
- Quarterly Activities Report (various locations)
- Queen Anne's Revenge (Blackbeard's flagship)
- Queer Arts Resource
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Commission on Patient Safety and Quality Assurance report in 2008 set out a scheme for improvements in safety and quality in the health sector.
The organization has high-level technical laboratories where it checks the general and specific qualities of each product prior to issuing a quality assurance report for it.
If quality assurance reports show a trend in Technical Order (T.
Up to 250 test results can be logged with a record of time, date and sample number, and this data can be downloaded to a computer database (or printer), so that changing trends in water composition can be monitored and quality assurance reports produced.
Our first quality assurance report statistics were abysmal; however, they were useful in getting our gears meshed and in assessing risk and targeting aberrant areas.