Commenting on the launch of the new project, Dr Keith Faulkner, from the NHS Quality Assurance Reference Centre in Wallsend, said: "Many types of equipment are used to assist with the diagnosis and treatment of health problems.
What does QARC stand for?
QARC stands for Quality Assurance Reference Centre (National Health Service; London, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QARC
We have 1 other meaning of QARC in our Acronym Attic
- Queen Anne's Revenge (Blackbeard's flagship)
- Queer Arts Resource
- Question Answer Relationship (education)
- Quick Access Recorder
- Quiet, Alert, Responsive (veterinary medicine)
- Quotation Amendment Record
- Quesnel Auto Racers Association (Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada)
- Queen Alexandra's Royal Army Nursing Corps (British)
- Quality and Academic Review Committee (UK)
- Quality Assessment Review Committee (Alaska)
- Quality Assurance Review Center (research program; University of Massachusetts Medical School)
- Quantum Analog Remote Control (QSI, Inc.)
- Quantum Architecture Research Center (University of California, Berkeley)
- Quinte Amateur Radio Club (Ontario, Canada)
- Quality Attribute Risk and Conflict Consultant (software)
- Quality Assurance Requirements Document
- Quality Automatic Retouching and Enhancement
- Quality Assurance Reference Group (Australia)
- Quaternary and Anthropocene Research Group (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Qualitative Assessment and Review Instrument (Joanna Briggs Institute; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Keith Faulkner is from NHS Quality Assurance Reference Centre in Wallsend, which is leading the project.