The TDP includes all required Quality Assurance Provisions (QAP) and detailed processing specifications as needed.
What does QAP stand for?
QAP stands for Quality Assurance Provision
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAP
We have 37 other meanings of QAP in our Acronym Attic
- Quadripartite Advisory Publication
- Qualification and Acceptance Program
- Qualified Allocation Plan (housing tax credit program)
- Qualified Armed Posseman
- Quality Action Plan (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Quality Assurance Plan
- Quality Assurance Procedure
- Quality Assurance Program
- Quality Assurance Protocol
- Questionable Alternative Practices (alternative medicine)
- Queue Adjustment Policy
- Queer Asian Pacific Alliance
- Queer Asian Pacific American
- Quality And Performance Control
- Quality Assurance Program Coordinator
- Question Answered Post Closed (message boards)
- Qatar Petrochemical Company Ltd.
- Quality Assurance Program Description
- Quality Assurance Program Document