The ISU/UK quality assurance project plan was recently approved by the U.
What does QAPjP stand for?
QAPjP stands for Quality Assurance Project Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Quality Assurance Program Document
- Quadripartite Agreed Plans of Engineering
- Quadripartite Agreed Plans of Engineering Design
- Quadripartite Agreed Plans of Engineering Test
- Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (healthcare)
- Quality Assurance and Program Improvement (California Department of Child Support Services)
- Quality Assurance Performance Improvement
- Quality Assurance Program Inspection
- Quantrix Application Program Interface (software writing tool)
- Queue Application Program Interface
- Quantitative Aspects of Programming Languages (workshop)
- Quality Assurance Program Manager
- Quotium Application Performance Management (Burlington, MA)
- Quality Assurance Performance Monitoring Plant
- Quality Assurance Program Plan
- Quality Assurance Project Plan
- Quarterly Acquisition Program Review
- Quarterly Army Performance Review
- Quality Assurance Program Requirements Manual
- Quality Aircraft Painting Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
WESTON's scope of work includes development of Field Sampling (FSP) and Quality Assurance Project Plans (QAPP); collection of sediments, soil, fill, and water for physical, chemical and biological analysis; performing analytical chemistry and biological tests; and completion of data reports critical to successful project execution.
Writing a detailed Quality Assurance Project Plan (QAPP) including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) before collecting data forces researchers to plan their research through the data analysis process and to adopt practices and methods that reduce loss of data and minimize uncertainty from multiple sources of error.