DOD oversees the military services' compliance with PDHRA requirements through its deployment health assessment quality assurance program and is required to report on the quality assurance program annually to the Armed Services Committees of the House of Representatives and Senate.
What does QAP stand for?
QAP stands for Quality Assurance Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAP
We have 37 other meanings of QAP in our Acronym Attic
- Quad Arithmetic Processor
- Quadratic Assignment Problem
- Quadripartite Advisory Publication
- Qualification and Acceptance Program
- Qualified Allocation Plan (housing tax credit program)
- Qualified Armed Posseman
- Quality Action Plan (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Quality Assurance Plan
- Quality Assurance Procedure
- Quality Assurance Protocol
- Quality Assurance Provision
- Questionable Alternative Practices (alternative medicine)
- Queue Adjustment Policy
- Queer Asian Pacific Alliance
- Queer Asian Pacific American
- Quality And Performance Control
- Quality Assurance Program Coordinator
- Question Answered Post Closed (message boards)
- Qatar Petrochemical Company Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Good basic quality assurance programs mean identifying problems and rectifying them at the time," he says.
The failure to have an effective quality assurance program could result in an action by the OIG, claiming that the provider fraudulently billed for services that did not meet Medicare requirements.
Akrochem's Quality Assurance Program continues to mature.
Effectively this technique will add another useful weapon to the quality arsenal of any successful quality assurance program.
To meet JCAH standards, you should include in your present quality assurance program a system to evaluate the outcome of pickup times, turnaround times, use of Stat and timed requests, clinical appropriateness of key diagnostic tests, and individual employee competence.
GAO-03-826T May 28, 2003 A quality assurance program is required by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) to ensure that the Department of Energy (DOE) can safely construct and operate a high-level radioactive waste repository.