Middlesex University Dubai campus is an integral part of Middlesex University London, subject to the same rigorous quality assurance procedures that have earned Middlesex the highest possible endorsement from the UK's Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education.
What does QAP stand for?
QAP stands for Quality Assurance Procedure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QAP
We have 37 other meanings of QAP in our Acronym Attic
- QoS Access Point
- Quad Arithmetic Processor
- Quadratic Assignment Problem
- Quadripartite Advisory Publication
- Qualification and Acceptance Program
- Qualified Allocation Plan (housing tax credit program)
- Qualified Armed Posseman
- Quality Action Plan (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Quality Assurance Plan
- Quality Assurance Program
- Quality Assurance Protocol
- Quality Assurance Provision
- Questionable Alternative Practices (alternative medicine)
- Queue Adjustment Policy
- Queer Asian Pacific Alliance
- Queer Asian Pacific American
- Quality And Performance Control
- Quality Assurance Program Coordinator
- Question Answered Post Closed (message boards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We developed this offering in response to the requirements outlined in the MERS Quality Assurance Procedures issued in September requiring servicers to validate the accuracy of the data held on the MERS system against source documents," said Richard J.
The qualifications and awards body has appointed fluent Welsh speaker Denver Davies as a principal quality reviewer and he will have responsibility for managing quality assurance procedures in centres across Wales.
The literature also describes the company's mixing equipment, quality assurance procedures and custom color matching capabilities.
AOAC is a private, not-for-profit association dedicated to the development and validation of analytical methods, the improvement of quality assurance procedures in laboratories, and the professional development of scientists.
Endorsement by the institution, Europe's largest professional engineering organisation, means that courses provided by WMG have "effective evaluation and review systems for courses and events and that quality assurance procedures are continuously applied".
With the Celsius system, products do not need to be thrown away after testing, and there is no requirement to outlay for replacement probes, resulting in significant savings, with the added benefit of an improvement in the efficiency of quality assurance procedures.
He emphasizes high standards of service quality as evidenced by the organization's effective quality assurance procedures and comprehensive broker development/training program.