With the theme Aligning Quality Assurance Best Practices to Institutional Goals, the conference will discuss issues related to empowering quality assurance personnel to conduct self-assessment and accreditation, the quality of qualifications in South Africa, as well as the need for stakeholders in the public and private sectors to form partnerships to improve education and training.
What does QAP stand for?
QAP stands for Quality Assurance Personnel
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QAP
We have 37 other meanings of QAP in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Operating Procedure
- Quantitative Amplification of Single-Stranded DNA
- QoS Access Point
- Quad Arithmetic Processor
- Quadratic Assignment Problem
- Quadripartite Advisory Publication
- Qualification and Acceptance Program
- Qualified Allocation Plan (housing tax credit program)
- Qualified Armed Posseman
- Quality Action Plan (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reports are generated by a mobile version of Fortress Technology's Contact Communication Software which has evolved to be an important part of day to day testing procedures and product verification for Quality Assurance personnel.
46) The MP requires training for quality assurance personnel prior to contract award and creates the role of a Quality Assurance Program Coordinator who will oversee the drafting of requirements and the training of applicable personnel.
The KAFB's Manpower office evaluated the contract size and determined that the appropriate level of oversight was three Quality Assurance Personnel (QAP).
Quality Assurance personnel strive to continuously improve the quality system of the FBI Laboratory in order to maintain accreditation by ASCLD/LAB.
This course is designed for pharmaceutical scientists and chemical engineers, cosmetic and food scientists, quality control and quality assurance personnel, manufacturing and production personnel and managers who are involved in the design and development of dispersed liquid and/or semisolid formulations, in vitro evaluation and manufacturing processes.
We established a minimal project management support staff consisting of two release managers, two quality assurance personnel, a resource scheduler, and a single administrative assistant.