Kingston ValueRAM solutions features widely recognised expertise of Kingston in creating high-quality memory modules from component qualification and manufacturing to quality assurance monitoring.
What does QAM stand for?
QAM stands for Quality Assurance Monitoring
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QAM
We have 23 other meanings of QAM in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Accelerated Life Testing
- Quality Assurance Lot Verification Testing
- Quality-Adjusted Life Week (clinical trials)
- Quality-Adjusted Life-Year (score)
- Quality-Adjusted Life-Year
- Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Quadripartite Agreed Materiel
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Assurance Manual
- Quality Assurance Monitor
- Quaque die Ante Meridiem (Latin: Every Day Before Noon)
- Queensland Air Museum (Australia)
- Queue Access Method
- Quality Assurance Management and Analysis (computer database program; deer industry; Australia)
- Quebec Asbestos Mining Association (Canada)
- Queen of the Apostles Mission Association (Denver, CO)
- Quality Assurance Materials Bank
- Quality Assurance in Maternity Care (project; EU)
- Queensway Anxiety Management Clinic (UK)
- Quadripartite Agreed Materiel Development Objectives
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NMC has published Quality assurance monitoring results 2008 to 2009, which highlights inadequate numbers of specialist community public health nurse (SCPHN) practice teachers.
A range of five force sensors from Kistler Instruments has been developed specifically for use in production environments, especially for quality assurance monitoring in assembly applications.
QMATS, Quality Management and Tracking, is a quality assurance monitoring tool addressing ISO standards.
We recommend that hospitals do the following: 1) include all departments in training, preferably in advance of an outbreak; 2) develop a program for certification in "Readiness to Manage an Infectious Medical Disaster Outbreak"; 3) develop a "train-the-trainer" model together with continued quality assurance monitoring.
Quality Assurance Monitoring The quality assurance/program improvement component of the educational program was the single most important initiative that moved the juvenile justice schools into full compliance with the settlement agreement.
Thoroughly outline any corrective action: how other residents potentially affected were identified, systemic changes and quality assurance monitoring plans.
The feedback is still used for quality control purposes and comes from a variety of sources including the following: community advisory committees made up of representatives of customer groups and communities served; quality assurance monitoring processes; business partner satisfaction surveys; service transaction guides for staff; and service quality instruments such as customer comment cards and exit surveys.