These standards and guidelines are delineated in the Laboratory's Quality Assurance Manual, which the QATU produces.
What does QAM stand for?
QAM stands for Quality Assurance Manual
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAM
We have 23 other meanings of QAM in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Amputee Limb Service (Queensland, Australia)
- Quality Assurance and Learning and Teaching Committee
- Quantitative Accelerated Life Testing
- Quality Assurance Lot Verification Testing
- Quality-Adjusted Life Week (clinical trials)
- Quality-Adjusted Life-Year (score)
- Quality-Adjusted Life-Year
- Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Quadripartite Agreed Materiel
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Assurance Monitor
- Quality Assurance Monitoring
- Quaque die Ante Meridiem (Latin: Every Day Before Noon)
- Queensland Air Museum (Australia)
- Queue Access Method
- Quality Assurance Management and Analysis (computer database program; deer industry; Australia)
- Quebec Asbestos Mining Association (Canada)
- Queen of the Apostles Mission Association (Denver, CO)
- Quality Assurance Materials Bank
- Quality Assurance in Maternity Care (project; EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response to the special needs of the various satellite labs, I developed a quality assurance manual that specifies minimum standards of performance for all aspects of laboratory testing.
Until now, the Big Three have relied on their own quality systems: * Chrysler--Supplier Quality Assurance Manual * Ford--Q101 Quality System Standard * GM--North American Operations Targets for Excellence QS 9000 represents the harmonization of the above systems, and will apply to all their internal and external suppliers of production and service parts and materials.