The company has put in place an extensive quality assurance management system certified to ISO9002.
What does QAMS stand for?
QAMS stands for Quality Assurance Management System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAMS
We have 1 other meaning of QAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Management and Information System
- Q&A Markup Language
- Question and Answer Markup Language
- Queensland Arts Marketing Network (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Management Plan
- Quality Assurance Management Professional
- Quadrature Amplitude Modulation Phase Shift Keying
- Quadripartite Agreed Materiel Requirement
- Quality Assessment Mystery Shoppers (Rochester, IL)
- Quality Assurance Management Staff
- Queen of Angels Montessori (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Queensland Asbestos Management Services (Queensland, Australia)
- Quality Assurance Management and Technologies (conference; Ukraine)
- Quebec Association of Mathematics Teachers (Canada)
- Queensland Association of Massage Therapists (Australia)
- Queensland Association of Mathematics Teachers (Australia)
- Quantum Atomic and Molecular Tunneling in Solids
- Quality Assurance Management Unit (University of Malaya; Malaysia)
- Qualification Accreditation Number (UK education code)
- Quality Action Notice
Samples in periodicals archive:
RKB's Quality Assurance Management System software collects, analyzes, and reports film quality data.