Ms Evans, aged 37, from Rhoose in the Vale of Glamorgan and now living in Cardiff, works in the quality assurance laboratory of the Welsh Blood Service.
What does QAL stand for?
QAL stands for Quality Assurance Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QAL
We have 14 other meanings of QAL in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Acting Knob
- Quality Acceptance Kaizen Aircraft (aircraft quality assurance report)
- Quality Acceptance Kaizen Engine (military aircraft engine quality assurance report)
- Quality Assurance Key Elements
- Qualified Assistant Kindergarten Teacher
- Quality Assurance Kasetsart University (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Quaid-e-Azam Library (Pakistan)
- Qualification Avancée en Leadership (Advanced Leadership Qualification; Canada)
- Qualified Applicator License (California)
- Qualitätssicherung in der Agrar- und Lebensmittelwirtschaft mbH (Germany)
- Quality Assurance Leader (various companies)
- Quality Assurance Level
- Quality Assurance Liaison
- Quality-Adjusted Lifetime (health measurement)
- Quantitative Analytics Language
- Quatuor Arthur-Leblanc (Arthur LeBlanc Quartet)
- Queen Anne's Lace
- Queensland Airlines (Australia)
- Queensland Airports Limited (Coolangatta, QLD, Australia)
- Queensland Alumina Limited (QLD, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
from the University of Waterloo in chemistry and in 1994 accepted a new position with Imperial Oil as lab supervisor for the manufacturing quality assurance laboratory.