These programs include: * Food safety auditing and technical services * Food safety training * Seafood safety and quality auditing services * Local Farm Assurance * Kosher certification * EcoSocial * Non-GMO Project * Sustainable product claims verification Quality Assurance International (QAI) www.
What does QAI stand for?
QAI stands for Quality Assurance International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAI
We have 19 other meanings of QAI in our Acronym Attic
- Quebec Anglophone Heritage Network (Quebec, Canada)
- Queen Anne High School (Scotland, UK)
- Queen Anne Historical Society (Seattle, WA)
- Queensland Academy of Health Sciences
- Quality Assurance, Health and Safety and Environment
- Qualified Aerospace Instructor (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Quality Assurance Inspection
- Quality Assurance Institute (Orlando, Florida)
- Quality Assurance Instructions
- Quality Auditing Institute
- Quantitative Analytics Inc.
- Quality Assurance Inspection Agency
- Queen Alia International Airport (Jordan)
- Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior
- Qualified Aerospace Instructors Course (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Committee
- Quality Assured Independent Consultants (certification quality scheme)
- Quality Assurance Interest Group (World Wide Web Consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] All of the produce and condiments in Ready Pac Bistro Organic Bowl Salads are certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI).
Furthermore, the University Quality Assurance International Board (UQAIB) at KHDA reviews all programmers on offer in Dubai to ensure that the quality of programmers taught in Dubai are equivalent to those at the home campus in London.
AllPlant Essence is 100% organic and contains no synthetic additives; this has been confirmed by the certification it received from Quality Assurance International as part of the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
Their efforts have included extensive research and a careful and thorough screening of producers and suppliers, as well as working with Quality Assurance International (QAI).
Their natural colour palette includes annatto extract, turmeric, paprika, red beet, and anthocyanins and Organic Caramel Colour certified by Quality Assurance International as agent for the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
Massimo Zanetti Beverage, USA has announced that its "best in class" coffee manufacturing facility in Suffolk, Virginia has been approved as a certified operator to produce/run organic coffees by the Quality Assurance International (QAI), an independent, third party certification group of organic food systems.