What does QAIG stand for?
QAIG stands for Quality Assurance Interest Group (World Wide Web Consortium)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quality Assurance International
- Quality Auditing Institute
- Quantitative Analytics Inc.
- Quality Assurance Inspection Agency
- Queen Alia International Airport (Jordan)
- Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior
- Qualified Aerospace Instructors Course (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Committee
- Quality Assured Independent Consultants (certification quality scheme)
- Queensland Aboriginal Islander Health Council (Australia)
- Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Forum (Woolloongabba, Australia)
- Queensland Association of Independent Legal Services (Queensland, Australia)
- Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service (UK WWI-era organization)
- Quality Assurance Inspection Notices
- Quality Assessment and Improvement Program
- Quality Assurance Inspection Procedure
- Quantum Algorithms and Information Processing
- Quality Assurance Inspection Report