According to the Quality Assurance Institute, an error detected during the project testing phase can cost upto 100 times more to correct than the same error found during the design phase.
What does QAI stand for?
QAI stands for Quality Assurance Institute (Orlando, Florida)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAI
We have 19 other meanings of QAI in our Acronym Attic
- Queen Alexandra Hospital Home (UK)
- Quality Assurance Hold Notice
- Quebec Anglophone Heritage Network (Quebec, Canada)
- Queen Anne High School (Scotland, UK)
- Queen Anne Historical Society (Seattle, WA)
- Queensland Academy of Health Sciences
- Quality Assurance, Health and Safety and Environment
- Qualified Aerospace Instructor (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Quality Assurance Inspection
- Quality Assurance Instructions
- Quality Assurance International
- Quality Auditing Institute
- Quantitative Analytics Inc.
- Quality Assurance Inspection Agency
- Queen Alia International Airport (Jordan)
- Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior
- Qualified Aerospace Instructors Course (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Committee
- Quality Assured Independent Consultants (certification quality scheme)