A chemical engineer by trade, Feria has spent the past 30 years as a FISC San Diego employee diligently working in the fuel laboratory, where she conducts annual quality assurance inspections on more than $400 million of DoD bulk petroleum products stored by the Defense Fuel Supply Point (DFSP) Point Loma.
What does QAI stand for?
QAI stands for Quality Assurance Inspection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAI
We have 19 other meanings of QAI in our Acronym Attic
- Quality in Australian Health Care Study
- Queen Alexandra Hospital Home (UK)
- Quality Assurance Hold Notice
- Quebec Anglophone Heritage Network (Quebec, Canada)
- Queen Anne High School (Scotland, UK)
- Queen Anne Historical Society (Seattle, WA)
- Queensland Academy of Health Sciences
- Quality Assurance, Health and Safety and Environment
- Qualified Aerospace Instructor (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Quality Assurance Institute (Orlando, Florida)
- Quality Assurance Instructions
- Quality Assurance International
- Quality Auditing Institute
- Quantitative Analytics Inc.
- Quality Assurance Inspection Agency
- Queen Alia International Airport (Jordan)
- Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior
- Qualified Aerospace Instructors Course (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exacting quality control procedures have been built into the procurement process right from the source and include the use of third-party quality assurance inspection and certification.
STI/SPFA provides training and certification, performs quality assurance inspections, develops industry standards and specifications, produces safety manuals, and serves as a liaison to regulatory and code authorities.
If you overlook some of its minor drawbacks, it is an excellent addition for any quality assurance inspection program.
The Compact is an automatic quality assurance inspection system for circular rubber seals.