Each year, the award is given by a quality assurance group, known as Home Care Pulse which surveys non medical home care agencies across the country.
What does QAG stand for?
QAG stands for Quality Assurance Group (TWG/TAT-14)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QAG
We have 3 other meanings of QAG in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Air Forwarding, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Queensland Association of Fire Investigators (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Queensland Australian Football League (Australia)
- Quantum Antiferromagnetic (Heisenberg) Model
- Queen Anne Family Medicine (Seattle, WA)
- Queen Anne Farmers Market Association (Seattle, WA)
- Qualified Alternative Fuel Motor Vehicles
- Quality Assurance Framework for Universities
- Query Address Family Violence (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Quality Advisory Group
- Queensland Art Gallery (Australia)
- Quick Access Group (Norton Desktop software)
- Qvale Automotive Group (San Francisco, CA)
- Queensland Amputee Golf Association
- Quantitative Agar Gel Precipitin
- Quick Ass Game System (video game)
- Quinidine Arabo-Galactane Sulfate
- Queensland Association for Gifted and Talented Children, Inc. (Australia)
- Quaternary Ammonium Hydroxide (solution)
- Queen Alexandra Hospital (Portsmouth, England, UK; National Health Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In all, LRA's Quality Assurance group will conduct nearly 20,000 audits in 2012, along with another 7,000 conventional “mystery shopping” evaluations.
He joined the company in 1998 in the quality assurance group, where he held the position of manager of analytical services.
Feedback on the end-user experience is provided immediately, enabling development and Quality Assurance groups to produce "network-aware" applications that perform as expected.
The PEAK-ED project is guided by a diverse advisory group, including volunteer providers, the Department on Aging, the Department of Health and Environment, for-profit and not-for-profit nursing home associations, nursing home advocacy groups, and quality assurance groups.
That position has been eliminated, and his functions have been transferred to the quality assurance group now under Torrence Shealy.
A seasoned quality assurance group uses statistical sampling practice, coupled with high-tech testing facilities to ensure that all products meet or exceed specifications.
Our quality assurance group visits each new supplier to verify that it can produce up to JC Penney' standards.