Andy Hamilton, a quality assurance evaluator for ARPC, said the team has a 100 percent quality review prior to downloading the records to the automated system and after the scanning.
What does QAE stand for?
QAE stands for Quality Assurance Evaluator
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of QAE
We have 3 other meanings of QAE in our Acronym Attic
- Quadrature Audio Data Modulation
- Quite Advanced Distributed Parallel Zystem (Norwegian University of Science and Technology; Trondheim, Norway)
- Quality Assurance Discrepancy Report
- Queensland Alcohol and Drug Research and Education Centre (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Deficiency Review Report
- Quality Assurance Data System
- Quality Assurance Design Services (recruiting; UK)
- Queensland Anti-Discrimination Tribunal (Australia)
- Quality Assessment and Evaluation
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality Assurance Executive
- Quality at Entry (evaluation)
- Quebec Association of Educators (aka Association des Éducateurs et des Éducatrices du Québec; Canada)
- Quality Assurance and Enhancement Committee (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Ethics Certification (University of Illinois)
- Queen Anne's Emergency Center (Queenstown, MD)
- Queensland Astronomy Education Conference (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Expert Group
- Quality Assurance for Environmental Measurements
- Quality Assurance and Enhancement Office (university academic standards; United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RRS quality assurance evaluator (QAE) developed the Automatic Survey Generator survey, which was sent to all USAREC personnel.
As the Safety Quality Assurance Evaluator for the second and third largest support contracts in the Air Force, Mr.
Tiarks (not pictured), 361st Expeditionary Reconnaissance Squadron Ground Safety Award of the Quarter As the Quality Assurance Evaluator for the 366th Services Squadron, Ms.
As wash rack supervisor, he noticed improper drainage in the work area, documented the safety hazards for wash rack personnel, equipment, and aircraft, and forwarded them to wing safety personnel and quality assurance evaluators.