The position tied with executive chefs and was surpassed only by software quality assurance engineers.
What does QAE stand for?
QAE stands for Quality Assurance Engineer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QAE
We have 3 other meanings of QAE in our Acronym Attic
- Queued Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Quadrature Audio Data Modulation
- Quite Advanced Distributed Parallel Zystem (Norwegian University of Science and Technology; Trondheim, Norway)
- Quality Assurance Discrepancy Report
- Queensland Alcohol and Drug Research and Education Centre (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Deficiency Review Report
- Quality Assurance Data System
- Quality Assurance Design Services (recruiting; UK)
- Queensland Anti-Discrimination Tribunal (Australia)
- Quality Assessment and Evaluation
- Quality Assurance Evaluator
- Quality Assurance Executive
- Quality at Entry (evaluation)
- Quebec Association of Educators (aka Association des Éducateurs et des Éducatrices du Québec; Canada)
- Quality Assurance and Enhancement Committee (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Ethics Certification (University of Illinois)
- Queen Anne's Emergency Center (Queenstown, MD)
- Queensland Astronomy Education Conference (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Expert Group
- Quality Assurance for Environmental Measurements
Samples in periodicals archive:
Truong has been hired as quality assurance engineer.
For 30 years, he worked as a quality assurance engineer for Raytheon Corporation at both its Wayland and Marlboro locations, retiring in 1995.
One, called H, says she is a quality assurance engineer and took the job as it allows her to spend more time with her family.
Engineering Mixed Signals continues to strengthen its engineering group with the addition of three key team members, including Branton-Housley, Sales Engineer, Kawano, Quality Assurance Engineer and Huang, Software Engineer.
David Grimes has been named director of systems implementation, Russell Barnes has been named senior information security officer, Karen Riddle has been named director of special projects for operations, David Simms has been named director of information technology, Jana Rosenbaum has been named systems implementation manager, Jacqueline Healey has been named a quality assurance engineer, Frankie Gulledge has been named consultant in client services, Jocelyn Atkinson has been named marketing analyst and new products manager, Joe Worthem has been named a graphic designer, and Angela Atkins has been named public relations writer and strategist for FNC Inc.
Byline: STEWART MAXWELL Quality Assurance Engineer for Scottish Gas, based in the East of Scotland Q January is one of the coldest months, I'm concerned about the problem of burst pipes.
But he spent 20 years in the Merchant Navy before joining Hotpoint as a quality assurance engineer, a job he did for a further decade.