LS3 Kathryn Sinon, Quality Assurance Division Leading Petty Officer, USS George Washington (CVN 73), from May 2012 to November 2012.
What does QAD stand for?
QAD stands for Quality Assurance Division
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAD
We have 13 other meanings of QAD in our Acronym Attic
- Queen Anne's County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Quality Assurance and Control Systems Ltd. (Greece)
- Quality Assurance and Customer Service
- Quality Assurance Certification Scheme (International Association of Classification Societies)
- Quality Assurance for Clinical Trials (health)
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound Transporter
- Quality Assurance and Compliance Unit
- Quincy Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Quality Application Development
- Quality Assurance Department
- Quality Audit Division
- Queen Ann Drive
- Question Answer Detail (language arts education)
- Quick And Dirty
- Quick Attach/Detach
- Quite A Disappointment
- Quality-Driven Architecture Design and Quality Analysis (software development)
- Queensland Aged and Disability Advocacy, Inc. (Australia)
- Queensland Anti-Discrimination Act
- Queensland Anti-Discrimination Commission (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Satoshi Matsumoto, currently Managing Director and in charge of Ecology, Quality Assurance Division, Pioneer Sales & Marketing Corporation, and Pioneer Marketing Corporation, will become Managing Director and in charge of Ecology, Quality Assurance Division and Corporate Brand Management Division, Pioneer Sales & Marketing Corporation, and Pioneer Marketing Corporation.
Furthermore, the company also set up an in-house quality assurance division in 1998 to better satisfy customers with quality guarantees, which was also officially accredited as a CNLA-caliber lab in 2004.
Background In 1987, HUD's Single Family Monitoring Division (now known as the Quality Assurance Division [QAD]) underwent a significant expansion.
Yousuf Al Shiriyani, Executive Director of Private Education and Quality Assurance Division at Adec, said in the statement that the principal will be responsible when the child is travelling to and from school in a vehicle provided by the school or when travelling during activities organised by the school, such as excursions.
He said a recent in-house study conducted by the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance Division revealed that the company consumes over 160kg of different types of domestic plastic bags as an average daily, i.
John Ryan, administrator, Quality Assurance Division, State of Hawaii Department of Agriculture, in Honolulu.
``California doesn't meet any of the national standards,'' said Genevra Gilden, quality assurance division chief at the county Department of Children and Family Services.