Your Quality Assurance department can initiate an EI and send the bolt to the engineers via the supply system to try to find out what is causing the cracks.
What does QAD stand for?
QAD stands for Quality Assurance Department
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAD
We have 13 other meanings of QAD in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assuring Continuing Professional Development
- Queen Anne's County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Quality Assurance and Control Systems Ltd. (Greece)
- Quality Assurance and Customer Service
- Quality Assurance Certification Scheme (International Association of Classification Societies)
- Quality Assurance for Clinical Trials (health)
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound Transporter
- Quality Assurance and Compliance Unit
- Quincy Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Quality Application Development
- Quality Assurance Division
- Quality Audit Division
- Queen Ann Drive
- Question Answer Detail (language arts education)
- Quick And Dirty
- Quick Attach/Detach
- Quite A Disappointment
- Quality-Driven Architecture Design and Quality Analysis (software development)
- Queensland Aged and Disability Advocacy, Inc. (Australia)
- Queensland Anti-Discrimination Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those that have been flagged will then be passed onto the quality assurance department to further look into the lead through traditional forms of contact.
ASTM D7680will be used by quality assurance departments and development and research laboratories dedicated to printing, printing ink, and the graphic arts.
The institute has also appointed Dr Subhadra Ganguli as head of the quality assurance department.
Atronic Alarms was also honored as a finalist because of its new quality assurance department.
A complete staff of engineers, vibration technicians and a quality assurance department are said to solve any balancing problem, either in the company's shop or in the field.
Once the final design is approved, CWM will create multiple FDM parts for their toolmakers, production engineers, quality assurance department, and the post-casting finishing team.
David Jones has been named manager of technical compliance in the quality assurance department of Valocity in Memphis, Tennessee.