Through Patricia's work with our clinical managers and staff and our quality assurance coordinators, we will continue to maintain those high standards as well as enhance our clinical programming to provide further support for patients and their families," Boyko added.
What does QAC stand for?
QAC stands for Quality Assurance Coordinator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QAC
We have 36 other meanings of QAC in our Acronym Attic
- Q Adaptor Computer
- Qatar Aeronautical College (est. 1975; Doha, Qatar)
- Qualified Applicator Certificate (California Department of Pesticide Regulation)
- Quality Air Check
- Quality and Accounting Capsule
- Quality Aspects of Coordination (workshop)
- Quality Assessment Committee
- Quality Assurance and Control (various applications)
- Quality Assurance Certificate
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Quantity At Completion
- quaque ante cibum (Latin: before every meal)
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound
- Queen Alexandra College (UK)
- Queen Anne's County (Maryland, USA)
- Queen's Accessibility Committee (Queens University; Canada)
- Queensland Arts Council (Australia)
- Queer Advocacy Committee (CCADV)
- Question - Answer - Conclusion (used in FAQs)
- Questionnaire Assistance Center (US Census Bureau)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AFHSC provides reports as required on deployment health assessment data to the Force Health Protection Quality Assurance coordinator at the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Force Health Protection and Readiness (DASD/FHP&R).
Mayo is the quality assurance coordinator for the diagnostic imaging department at St.
Quality assurance directors and quality assurance coordinators, who test for product quality and consistency, administer quality management programs, and formulate plans for quality improvement, in response to the "quality improvement" movement sweeping the Nation.
We estimate that the laboratory ancillary testing quality assurance coordinator spends about 3 days per month inspecting, downloading, and analyzing QC data.
A nursing quality assurance coordinator testified that the incident reports were forwarded by the vice president for quality assurance to the medical staff committee for peer review only if appropriate.
Rubiano, quality assurance coordinator for ICI Americas in Fayetteville, N.