He is a panel member for the Quality Assurance Committee at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, where he also writes case opinions.
What does QAC stand for?
QAC stands for Quality Assurance Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAC
We have 36 other meanings of QAC in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Quality Assurance Builder Standards
- Q Adaptor Computer
- Qatar Aeronautical College (est. 1975; Doha, Qatar)
- Qualified Applicator Certificate (California Department of Pesticide Regulation)
- Quality Air Check
- Quality and Accounting Capsule
- Quality Aspects of Coordination (workshop)
- Quality Assessment Committee
- Quality Assurance and Control (various applications)
- Quality Assurance Certificate
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Quantity At Completion
- quaque ante cibum (Latin: before every meal)
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound
- Queen Alexandra College (UK)
- Queen Anne's County (Maryland, USA)
- Queen's Accessibility Committee (Queens University; Canada)
- Queensland Arts Council (Australia)
- Queer Advocacy Committee (CCADV)
- Question - Answer - Conclusion (used in FAQs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Ramada Ajman, we have a Quality Assurance Committee as well as monthly self-assessments prior to any Wyndham audit to make sure that our standards are maintained in all areas.
In addition to that he was member of the Quality Assurance committee at Amman Arab University for Graduate Studies.
In addition, the state and each county developed citizen-composed quality assurance committees to review practice and outcome information related to the improvement efforts.
Some physicians adapt and in a short time many find themselves volunteering for various committees such as laboratory steering committee, finances committee, medical charting and quality assurance committees.
Shultz has been a TAPPI member since 1986, and has been active in the Process Control and Quality Assurance Committee.
Each of these documents should have a caption at the bottom indicating that it is a protected document, such as: THIS DOCUMENT HAS BEEN CREATED BY THE QUALITY ASSURANCE COMMITTEE FOR THE PURPOSE OF MONITORING AND EVALUATING THE QUALITY OF CARE IN THE FACILITY.