LQA specialises in providing quality assurance audits, benchmarking analysis and training services to the luxury hospitality industry.
What does QAA stand for?
QAA stands for Quality Assurance Audit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QAA
We have 24 other meanings of QAA in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA-UR, QAUR and UR/QA)
- Quality Assurance, Second Level
- Qualified Administrative Assistant (certification)
- Quality Aircraft Accessories (Tulsa, OK)
- Quality Assessment Audit (USACE)
- Quality Assurance Activiy (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (UK)
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Quality Assurance and Assistance
- Quality Assurance Assessment
- Quality Assured Awards (UK)
- Quasi-Analytical Algorithm
- Queen of Angels Academy (Canada)
- Queensland Art Alliance (Queensland, Australia)
- Questions and Answers
- Quiet Aircraft Association
- Quantitative Amino Acid Analysis (medicine)
- Quebec Amateur Athletic Association
- Quaker Aboriginal Affairs Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Quality Assurance Association of Connecticut (est. 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Equip our consultants to conduct quality assurance audits consistently and accurately, interact with property management professionally, and understand and speak the language of our clients' brands fluently.
Abu Dhabi In-Flight Catering passes food, quality and service audit with flying colours Outstanding result delivered by IATA appointed inspectors Abu Dhabi In-Flight Catering Company has been boosted by the outcome of a recent Food Safety and Quality Assurance audit that has resulted in the company being highly praised for the running of its facilities.
gif ) Abu Dhabi In-Flight Catering Company has received top marks in a recent Food Safety and Quality Assurance audit.
The Pride Award recognizes hotels that excel on key components, including quality assurance audits measuring cleanliness, condition and brand standards, customer scores rating staff service and the quality of the hotel's physical accommodations, and extended-stay business percentages.
The Pinnacle Award follows an independent quality assurance audit.
Food safety and quality assurance audits are based on local, state, and federal regulations; industry best practices; and proprietary standards of quality or safety demanded by buyers.