Contract award: System quality assurance assessment and review services Total final value of contract(s)Value: 5 398 000 CZK Excluding VAT Number of offers received: 6 Contractor name : SDRU ENEi DHV CR, SPOL.
What does QAA stand for?
QAA stands for Quality Assurance Assessment
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of QAA
We have 24 other meanings of QAA in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Program Plan
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA-UR, QAUR and UR/QA)
- Quality Assurance, Second Level
- Qualified Administrative Assistant (certification)
- Quality Aircraft Accessories (Tulsa, OK)
- Quality Assessment Audit (USACE)
- Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (UK)
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Quality Assurance and Assistance
- Quality Assurance Audit
- Quality Assured Awards (UK)
- Quasi-Analytical Algorithm
- Queen of Angels Academy (Canada)
- Queensland Art Alliance (Queensland, Australia)
- Questions and Answers
- Quiet Aircraft Association
- Quantitative Amino Acid Analysis (medicine)
- Quebec Amateur Athletic Association
- Quaker Aboriginal Affairs Committee (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every member firm has to undergo a rigorous quality assurance assessment, which includes regular independent evaluations, providing an in-depth performance analysis.
The BRC audit program is an independent audit process to provide a quality assurance assessment of manufacturing facilities globally to a standard now recognised internationally as well as by UK pharmacy and supermarket chains.
In the latest round of Ofsted inspections Northumbria was placed in the premier league of teacher-training establishments across the country, and in the most recent quality assurance assessment it received the maximum 24 out of 24.
System quality assurance assessment and review services.
To meet the benchmarks for quality assurance assessment, decision makers in universities and colleges require timely and accurate information to identify trends, forecast outcomes, evaluate options, and take the actions necessary to achieve their objectives.
Topics to be discussed at the executive meeting include Bahrain's higher education issues including reforms and challenges, as well as quality assurance assessment.