When the hop shortage hit in 2010, we had to start over because the hops we'd been using weren't available anymore," said quality assurance analyst Darin Jensen.
What does QAA stand for?
QAA stands for Quality Assurance Analyst
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of QAA
We have 24 other meanings of QAA in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Quality Assessment and Improvement
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Program Plan
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA-UR, QAUR and UR/QA)
- Quality Assurance, Second Level
- Qualified Administrative Assistant (certification)
- Quality Aircraft Accessories (Tulsa, OK)
- Quality Assessment Audit (USACE)
- Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Assistance
- Quality Assurance Assessment
- Quality Assurance Audit
- Quality Assured Awards (UK)
- Quasi-Analytical Algorithm
- Queen of Angels Academy (Canada)
- Queensland Art Alliance (Queensland, Australia)
- Questions and Answers
- Quiet Aircraft Association
- Quantitative Amino Acid Analysis (medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New roles include Senior Project Managers, Senior Developers, Solutions Architect, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, and Front End Developers and a Practice Director.
Recruitment manager Sandra Douglas instantly recognised Ian's potential and, within two weeks of him registering with Westray, put him forward for a temporary position as a quality assurance analyst at ACS Dobfar in Cambois, which specialises in the production of penicillin.
Garst Peterson has been promoted to director of customer service, Attila Soltesz has been named quality assurance analyst and Peter Bechtold has been named technical support representative for Loansoft, Inc.
One of my favorite things about our barley wine is that it is great when enjoyed fresh," says Alaskan Quality Assurance Analyst Darin Jensen.