has recently been appointed by Sabinsa Corp as quality assurance/quality control manager for the firm's Utah facility.
What does QAQC stand for?
QAQC stands for Quality Assurance/Quality Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAQC
We have 1 other meaning of QAQC in our Acronym Attic
- Quarterly Army Performance Review
- Quality Assurance Program Requirements Manual
- Quality Aircraft Painting Services
- Queensland Amateur Pistol Shooting Association (Carina, Queensland, Australia)
- Quadripartite Agreed Plans of Service Tests
- Quadratic Augmented Plane Wave
- Quietly Asked Questions
- Quirks And Quarks (CBC website and radio show)
- Sad Face
- Quality Assurance/Quality Checks (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The network, which includes 18 Tyson laboratories across the country, was honored for its "ongoing efforts of today's quality assurance/quality control teams in protecting consumer health, consumer satisfaction and safeguarding the North American food supply.
Beyond the looking glass: Why proficiency testing is crucial to laboratory quality control Before you buy a statistical quality control package or adopt some other costly quality assurance/quality control program, ask yourself one question: How good are my laboratory measurements?