Capital costs; operating costs; issues of staffing, training, space, maintenance, quality assessment and improvement, etc.
What does QA/I stand for?
QA/I stands for Quality Assessment and Improvement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 19 other meanings of QA/I in our Acronym Attic
- Quil Ateara (Twilight series character)
- Quinolinic Acid
- Quiz Average
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Quality Assurance and Operations
- Quality Assurance & Revalidation
- Quaternary Ammonium Ion
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA/UR, QAUR and UR/QA)
- Quality Assurance and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Program Plan
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA-UR, QAUR and UR/QA)
- Quality Assurance, Second Level
- Qualified Administrative Assistant (certification)
- Quality Aircraft Accessories (Tulsa, OK)
- Quality Assessment Audit (USACE)
- Quality Assurance Activiy (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (UK)
- Quality Assurance Analyst
Samples in periodicals archive:
The data-driven aspects of quality assessment and improvement, with the goal of performance improvement, intrigue clinicians much more than do the standards-based attribution of traditional quality assurance.
Day-to-day responsibilities for running the practice were transferred to a full-time practice manager, leaving the director free to concentrate on a quality assessment and improvement program.