11) We are incorporating most of these indicators into our quality assessment and evaluation system and will report findings to our board as well.
What does QAE stand for?
QAE stands for Quality Assessment and Evaluation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAE
We have 3 other meanings of QAE in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Anti-Discrimination Commission (Australia)
- Queued Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Quadrature Audio Data Modulation
- Quite Advanced Distributed Parallel Zystem (Norwegian University of Science and Technology; Trondheim, Norway)
- Quality Assurance Discrepancy Report
- Queensland Alcohol and Drug Research and Education Centre (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Deficiency Review Report
- Quality Assurance Data System
- Quality Assurance Design Services (recruiting; UK)
- Queensland Anti-Discrimination Tribunal (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality Assurance Evaluator
- Quality Assurance Executive
- Quality at Entry (evaluation)
- Quebec Association of Educators (aka Association des Éducateurs et des Éducatrices du Québec; Canada)
- Quality Assurance and Enhancement Committee (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Ethics Certification (University of Illinois)
- Queen Anne's Emergency Center (Queenstown, MD)
- Queensland Astronomy Education Conference (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Expert Group