Among the topics are designing a laser-based ultra-high warning device for a vehicle, a fuzzy controller for obstacle avoidance in electric wheelchairs with ultrasonic sensors, a hybrid collaborative filtering recommendation algorithm, for solving data sparsity, the three dimensional technology of fashion design, the experimental investigation of a Mandarin pronunciation quality assessment system, a facial expression classification system based on an active shape model and support vector machines, a flexible localization and identification system based on radio frequency identification and vision tracking technologies, and some interpolating non-stationary subdivision schemes.
What does QAS stand for?
QAS stands for Quality Assessment System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QAS
We have 72 other meanings of QAS in our Acronym Attic
- Quality At a Reasonable Price (brokerage)
- Quality Assurance Reporting Requirements
- Qatar Amateur Radio Society
- Quality Assurance for Research Training (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Review Team
- Quick Action Response Team (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance of Real-Time Oceanographic Data
- Quality Assessment Research Unit
- Quality Analytical Services (various locations)
- Quality Arterial Stiffness (cardiology)
- Quality Assurance Screening Program
- Quality Assurance Solutions
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Quality Assurance Supervisor (various companies)
- Quality Assurance System
- Quality Assurance, Auditing, & Security
- Quality Attributes Software (est. 2003)
- Quantiva Analysis System
- Queensland Apprenticeship Services (subsidiary of Commerce Queensland QCCI)
- Quest Authentication Services (Quest Software, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IECQ The IEC quality assessment system for electronic components covers the supply of components and associated materials and processes, the business-to-business supply chain management systems for avionics, management of electrostatic discharge and use of hazardous substances in manufacturing processes.
org), the IEC's quality assessment system for electronic components.
PT schemes enable laboratories to monitor and improve analytical measurements by providing an external quality assessment system to complement their own internal quality control processes.
The Assembly has offered to support the introduction of quality-price reporting in the market system in order to introduce an objective quality assessment system for animals presented at market.
A vision of what a quality assessment system looks like needs to be created.