Akin, of the ARS Quality Assessment Research Unit in Athens, Georgia.
What does QARU stand for?
QARU stands for Quality Assessment Research Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quality Assurance Risk Management
- Quality Assurance Records Management System
- Queen Alexandra's Royal Naval Nursing Service
- Quality At a Reasonable Price (brokerage)
- Quality Assurance Reporting Requirements
- Qatar Amateur Radio Society
- Quality Assurance for Research Training (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Review Team
- Quick Action Response Team (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance of Real-Time Oceanographic Data
- Quality Analytical Services (various locations)
- Quality Arterial Stiffness (cardiology)
- Quality Assessment System
- Quality Assurance Screening Program
- Quality Assurance Solutions
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Quality Assurance Supervisor (various companies)
- Quality Assurance System
- Quality Assurance, Auditing, & Security
- Quality Attributes Software (est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Birth retired in 1989 from the Quality Assessment Research Unit at the Russell Research Center in Athens, Ga.
Lyon, of the Quality Assessment Research Unit, found that electrical stimulation of the carcasses makes breast meat of mature layer hens more tender, speeds up the processing time, and allows processors to save space.