Instead of bringing findings to the Infection Control Committee, a quarterly report is made to the Medical Quality Assessment Committee for dissemination to the medical staff.
What does QAC stand for?
QAC stands for Quality Assessment Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAC
We have 36 other meanings of QAC in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Australian Basketball League
- Quantum Aspects of Beam Physics
- absorption efficiency
- Indiana Quality Assurance Builder Standards
- Q Adaptor Computer
- Qatar Aeronautical College (est. 1975; Doha, Qatar)
- Qualified Applicator Certificate (California Department of Pesticide Regulation)
- Quality Air Check
- Quality and Accounting Capsule
- Quality Aspects of Coordination (workshop)
- Quality Assurance and Control (various applications)
- Quality Assurance Certificate
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Quantity At Completion
- quaque ante cibum (Latin: before every meal)
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound
- Queen Alexandra College (UK)
- Queen Anne's County (Maryland, USA)
- Queen's Accessibility Committee (Queens University; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a requirement of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, all departments must document that these indicators are performed by reporting monthly to the department managers and quarterly to the quality assessment committee.