Also with an eye on performance, Lisa McNary reports on how a quality action team in Columbus, Georgia, tackled an HR problem by flowcharting key processes and demonstrably improving service quality.
What does QAT stand for?
QAT stands for Quality Action Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of QAT
We have 18 other meanings of QAT in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance & Software Testing (workshop; various organizations)
- Quality Assurance Screening Test (hearing difficulties)
- Quality Assurance Service Test
- Quality Assurance Standard Table
- Quality-Adjusted Survival Time (therapy evaluation)
- Queensland Association of School Tuckshops Inc. (Coorparoo, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Queer and Allied Student Union (college group)
- Qatar (ISO 3-letter country code)
- Qualification Acceptance Test
- Qualification Approval Test
- Quality Assurance Team
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Quick Access Toolbar (computing)
- Quick Action Team
- Quick Assist Technology (software)
- Quality Assurance Through Attributes Program
- Queensland Ambulance Transport Brigade (Australia)
- Qatar Automobile and Touring Club
- Question Answered, Thread Closed
- Quality Assurance Testing & Evaluation Company (Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on these criteria the following five agencies were chosen: the San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission (BCDC), the Fraser Basin Council (FBC), the Oregon Land Conservation and Development Commission (LCDC), the Puget Sound Water Quality Action Team (PSWQAT), and the U.
The training culminates in a presentation of a quality project proposal by employee quality action teams.