The goal is to deliver high quality accounting at a low cost," says Kirk.
What does Q/A stand for?
Q/A stands for Quality Accounting
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of Q/A
We have 16 other meanings of Q/A in our Acronym Attic
- Decoy Ship (US DoD)
- Unresponsive person; mouth open & tongue hanging out (medical slang)
- Glutamine-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Heterostructure-defined electron waveguides for quantum-based switching applications
- Qatar Telecommunications Company (also seen as Qtel)
- Quality-Adjusted Time Without Symptoms of Disease or Toxicity of Treatment (statistical measure of the benefits of chemotherapy)
- Quasi-Welch-Bound Equality
- Queen's Counsel (UK)
- Qualitate Qua (Latin: in the capacity of)
- Quantity in Dollars
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) was formed with the dedicated support of a worldwide constituency -- all of whom have allocated resources, people, time and money -- to work towards producing a single set of universally accepted, high quality accounting standards.