What does QUAL stand for?
QUAL stands for Quality
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QUAL
- Quad Video Graphics Array (1280 by 960 pixels; 1.33:1 aspect ratio)
- Quality Ale and Fermentation Fraternity (San Diego, CA)
- Improving Quality and Efficiency of Safety-Critical Embedded Computing Systems by the use of Formal Methods
- Quantification of Auditory Handicap
- Queers Against Israeli Apartheid (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Queers United Against Kapitalism (Canada)
- Queensland University Advanced Centre for Earthquake Studies
- Qualified for All Types of Duty (US Navy)
- Quality Control Section
- Enhanced Stream Water Quality Model
- Quality of life questionnaire of the European Foundation for Osteoporosis
- Qualitätsmanagement Inklusive Konstanzprüfung und Dosiserfassung
- Quantitative Linguistics Conference
- QUAlity of Life questionnaire In OSTeoporosis
- Quality Assessment of Living with Information Technology
- Quality-Adjusted Life Year (health policies, insurance)
- Quasi-Autonomous Non-Governmental Organization