The firms were honoured based on an evaluation of their External Balanced Scorecard, a rating system that evaluates supplier performance in areas such as quality, delivery, cost, warranty, partnership, and feedback from Chrysler Group senior leadership.
What does QDC stand for?
QDC stands for Quality, Delivery, Cost
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QDC
We have 26 other meanings of QDC in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Dragon Boat Federation (Australia)
- Qingdao Double Butterfly Group (China)
- QUALCOMM Deployable Base Station
- Charge-to-Digital Converter (nuclear physics)
- Qatar Data Center
- Qatar Design Consortium (est. 1977; Doha, Qatar)
- Qatar Distribution Company
- Quadratic Double Circulant (code)
- Quality Dairy Corporation
- Quality Data Code (Medicare PQRI program)
- Quantum Data Compression
- Queen's Dance Club (Queen's University; Canada)
- Quem Deus Conservet (Latin: Whom God Preserves)
- Quick Die Change (engineering)
- Quonset Development Corporation (North Kingstown, RI)
- Quantum-Dot Cellular Automata
- Quadratic Double Circulant Code
- Qualified Dementia Care Provider
- Quantity Demanded in Control Period
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, improvements in the workplace environment (or "World Class Housekeeping" practices) have a major impact on productivity, quality, delivery, cost, and employee morale.
Plant managers were given targets to achieve in four areas: Quality, Delivery, Cost and New Product Introduction.
He said his blocks and heads suppliers get a B-, and are measured regularly by quality, delivery, cost, technology, administration and attitude.