In 2008, habitat was assessed with the Qualitative Habitat Evaluation Index (QHEI) (Rankin 1989) to provide information on how habitat is currently affecting the fish assemblage.
What does QHEI stand for?
QHEI stands for Qualitative Habitat Evaluation Index (US EPA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of QHEI in our Acronym Attic
- Quarter Horse Directory
- Queens House of Detention (New York)
- Qualified Hazardous Duty Area (US Congress designated)
- Qualified High Deductible Health Plan
- Honorary Dental Surgeon to the Queen
- Quality High-Definition Video
- Quality in Higher Education (journal)
- Quantum Hall Effect
- Quick Home Energy Checkup (Maryland)
- Qualified Higher Education Expense
- Quakers Hill East Public School (Australia)
- Queensland Health Electronic Publishing Service (Australia)
- Quail Hollow Elementary School (Wesley Chapel, FL)
- Quality HealthCare Elderly Services (est. 1998; Hong Kong)
- Quality of Health Economic Studies
- Quality Health Foundation (Easton, MD)
- Quill Hair & Ferrule (also seen as QH&F; Columbia, SC)
- Quintus Horatius Flaccus (Roman poet, 65-8 BC)
- QueensCare Health and Faith Partnership (California)
- Quest for the Holy Grail
Samples in periodicals archive:
The quality of stream habitat for each site was quantified using the Qualitative Habitat Evaluation Index (QHED.
The Index of Biotic Integrity (IBI), Shannon Index (H'), and Qualitative Habitat Evaluation Index (QHEI) were employed in order to evaluate fish collection sites.