What does QED stand for?
QED stands for Qualitative European Drug Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QED
We have 50 other meanings of QED in our Acronym Attic
- Qualifications Evaluation Council of Ontario
- Qualified Erosion Control Professional (Institute of Engineers; Singapore)
- Queen Elizabeth Country Park (UK)
- Quarterly Energy Conservation Performance Report
- Quality Enhancement and Clinical Resource Management (Harper Hospital; Detroit)
- Quick Engine Change Stand
- Quick Engine Change Unit
- Queen Elizabeth Collegiate and Vocational Institute (Ontario, Canada)
- Quadcap Embeddable Database
- Qualifying Educational Data