The text also discusses different types of qualitative data analysis software.
What does QDAS stand for?
QDAS stands for Qualitative Data Analysis Software
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of QDAS
We have 1 other meaning of QDAS in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Descriptive Analysis (statistics)
- Quantity Discount Agreement
- Quaternion Division Algebra
- Questionnaire-Diagnosed Asthma
- Quetta Development Authority (Balochistan, Pakistan)
- Quick Defect Analysis
- Query-based Duplicate Address Detection
- Queensland Disposal Authority Number (Australia)
- Qualitative Data Analysis Program (University of Pittsburgh)
- Quarterly of the Department of Antiquities in Palestine (Oxford University Press)
- Quarter Deck Access System
- Quenched Decay Associated Spectrum
- Quality in Databases (workshop)
- Query Database
- Query-Dependent Banding (computational biology)
- Queue Descriptor Block
- Quiescent Double Barrier
- Quote Database (website of popular quotations)
- Queensland Dragon Boat Federation (Australia)
- Qingdao Double Butterfly Group (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those interviews were subsequently audiotaped, transcribed, and entered into qualitative data analysis software for coding and analysis.
Computer-Assisted Qualitative Data Analysis Software The process of reviewing qualitative data and, from the data, deriving themes and conclusions can be facilitated by the use of computer-assisted qualitative data analysis software (CAQDAS).
Message board postings were collected together into a very large ASCII file and imported into ATLAS/ti, a computer-assisted qualitative data analysis software CAQDAS) package that manages large volumes of data to be coded and categorised, grouped, re-grouped, and shuffled about in a computerised workspace.
The topics include planning and preparing the analysis, themes and codes, data reduction techniques, integrating qualitative and quantitative data, and choosing qualitative data analysis software.