What does Q.Q. stand for?
Q.Q. stands for Qualitate Qua (Latin: in the capacity of)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of Q.Q. in our Acronym Attic
- QoS (Quality of Service)-Based Resource Allocation Model (algorithm)
- Quartz Reference Pressure Transducer
- Decoy Ship (US DoD)
- Unresponsive person; mouth open & tongue hanging out (medical slang)
- Glutamine-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Heterostructure-defined electron waveguides for quantum-based switching applications
- Qatar Telecommunications Company (also seen as Qtel)
- Quality-Adjusted Time Without Symptoms of Disease or Toxicity of Treatment (statistical measure of the benefits of chemotherapy)
- Quasi-Welch-Bound Equality
- Queen's Counsel (UK)