In the fifth round, the top six from qualifying plus the best six from the previous stage battle it out for three positions in the final.
What does Q+ stand for?
Q+ stands for Qualifying Plus (qualifying in top 15%, of Super Q; Dog Agility Term)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quarantine and Pre-Shipment
- Quality and Quantity (marketing)
- Quality & Regulatory
- Quality and Reliability
- Query and Reporting
- Question and Response
- Questions & Requests
- Quick & Rough (production)
- Quality & Reliability Assurance
- Quentin & Uma (actors in the movie Kill Bill)
- Quasi-Two-Dimensional (also seen as Q2D)
- Queue-Based Language
- Quad Cities (metropolitan area of Iowa and Illinois)
- Qatar Chemical Company Ltd.
- Quantized Channel State Information at the Transmitter
- Day for Dress Rehearsal of Atom Bomb Test (June 23, 1946)
- Questionnaire for Eating Disorder Diagnosis
- Queens Gay and Lesbian United (New York)
- Queanbeyan Housing Action Collective (Queanbeyan, New South Wales, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each entrant will be provided a light snack and refreshments during qualifying plus all competing companies will have a logo and contact details appearing in the post event coverage.
Another cock-up in qualifying plus blunders at a pit stop and with a steering wheel increased the pressure to an unbearable degree.
The two-day meeting will see qualifying plus seven races on Saturday.
Then, in the fifth round, the top six from qualifying plus the best six from the previous stage battle it out for three positions in the final.
Before beginning the final on the all-glass court, the world No 33 had spent seven hours and 12 minutes over two rounds of qualifying plus further arduous main-round battles, removing three players from the world's top ten.