This exclusion allows businesses to deduct qualifying foreign trade income from their U.
What does QFTI stand for?
QFTI stands for Qualifying Foreign Trade Income (US law)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Quantitative Fluorescence Technique
- Quantum Field Theory
- Quantum Fourier Transform
- Quest For Tech, Inc.
- Question Formulation Technique (student education)
- Quit Freaking Talking (polite form)
- Quite Freaking True (polite form)
- Quoted For Truth (website; slang)
- Quest for the Best (Northern California Masonic Youth Talent Competition)
- Quebec Film and Television Council (Canada)
- Quotes from the Masters (email service)
- Qualifying Foreign-Trade Property (taxation)
- Quoted for the Truth
- Qeshm Free Trade Zone (Iran)
- Aviation Q-code for Magnetic Heading of a Runway
- Queen of the Freakin' Universe (polite form)
- Q Fever (CBRN modeling)
- Quality Film and Video (Manchester, MD)
- Quantity Frequency Variability (clinical study)
- Queensland Fragile X Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United States further asserted the "exception" concerning extraterritorial income that is not qualifying foreign trade income is a revenue-raising exception; without it, all extraterritorial income would be excluded from gross income and revenues would be lower.
Qualifying foreign trade income is computed as 30 percent of foreign sale and leasing income, 1.