Rob Hitch, partner with Dodd & Co Chartered Accountants, said: "For those ex-DFB members who held loan stock there will be no losses as the loans were Qualifying Corporate Bonds, on which losses are not taxable.
What does QCB stand for?
QCB stands for Qualifying Corporate Bond
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCB
We have 19 other meanings of QCB in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Control Analytical Technology
- Queensland Centre for Advanced Technologies (research facility; est. 1992; Pullenville, Queensland, Australia)
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (Australia)
- Queensland Comparable Assessment Task (Australia)
- Quality Control by Artificial Vision (conference)
- Quad City Animal Welfare Center (Iowa and Illinois, US)
- Qatar Central Bank
- QConBridge (game)
- Quabbin Community Band (Barre, MA)
- Quaker City Band (Salem, OH)
- Quality Certification Bureau (various locations)
- Quality Control Block (software quality assurance)
- Quarter Circle Back (motion; gaming)
- Quarterly Cash Bonus
- Queen City Ballroom (Manchester, NH)
- Queen’s Commendation for Bravery
- Queue Control Block
- Quick Change Barrel (Military)
- Queen’s Commendation for Bravery in the Air
- Queensland Community Broadcasting Association (Queensland, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These can either be qualifying corporate bonds, which effectively freeze taper relief entitlement at the date of the transaction, or non-qualifying corporate bonds, which allow you to increase your qualifying taper relief period, provided you meet the other conditions.