7760 YOUNG Makes municipal clean energy research and development enterprises eligible for the qualified empire zone enterprise tax credit.
What does QEZE stand for?
QEZE stands for Qualified Empire Zone Enterprise (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Quaker Eco-Witness (nature preservation program)
- Queen Elizabeth Way
- Queen Elizabeth Way (Ontario, Canada)
- Queensland Engineering Week (Australia)
- Quiet Elegance Woodturning
- Qatar Electricity and Water Company (Doha, Qatar)
- Questionnaire on Eating and Weight Patterns
- Quarterly Economy Wide Survey (Australia)
- Quest for Excellence XV (conference)
- Queen Elizabeth Youth Centre (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet others have taken the second step to become certified as Qualified Empire Zone Enterprises (QEZEs) but have either failed to take advantage of the full complement of benefits or have pursued benefits which are incongruous with their overall tax plan.