The former spouse's argument that she was an alternative payee eligible to be treated as the distributee under a qualified domestic relations order (QDRO) was rejected by the court.
What does QDRO stand for?
QDRO stands for Qualified Domestic Relations Order (US IRS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Quick Disaster Recovery (open source software)
- Quick Dump Rinser
- Quintin Design Resources (Missouri)
- Reciprocal Magnetic Bearing (opposite of QDM)
- Qua de Re Agitur (Latin, codices and manuscripts)
- Quadrangle Debt Recovery Advisors (New York, NY)
- Queensland Drag Racing Association (Australia)
- Quality, Delivery, Responsiveness and Cost (business motto)
- Quality of Dental Restoration
- Quadratically Deformed Relativistic Kinematics
- Qua de Re Peto (Latin, codices and manuscripts)
- Quality Data Reporting Program (hospital data reporting)
- Quick Dementia Rating System (dementia staging tool)
- Quad Data Rate SRAM
- Qantas Defence Services Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Quality Data System (software)
- Quality Diagnostic Services
- Quality Distribution Service
- Quanta Data Storage
- Quantitative Decision Support, Inc. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also assisted employers with defined benefit plan funding challenges, employee benefits issues arising from corporate acquisitions and divestitures, and qualified domestic relations orders.
9780735508873 Qualified domestic relations order answer book, 5th ed.
Part III covers in-service distribution-related forms, including issues raised by qualified domestic relations orders.
In a sort of thrust-and-parry encounter, each effort by the government to make asset preservation more difficult has been met with new legal end-runs: gifting, irrevocable asset preservations trusts, annuities, Miller Trusts, qualified domestic relations orders, life estates, and so on.
9780735581913 Qualified domestic relations order answer book, 4th ed.