The Service has issued final regulations (TD 9191) explaining how noncorporate taxpayers may elect to treat qualified dividend income as investment income when computing the investment interest deduction.
What does QDI stand for?
QDI stands for Qualified Dividend Income
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QDI
We have 14 other meanings of QDI in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Draw Graphics System (Apple)
- Quantum Data Hiding
- Quantum Dot Heterostructure (physics)
- Query Drivers History (police incident code)
- Quick and Dirty Hacks
- Quick Disconnect Hose
- Quick Doff Hood (respiratory protection hood)
- Queensland Disability Housing Coalition (Australia)
- Quad-Band Dual Hub (satellite terminal)
- Dictionary (File Name Extension)
- Quality Demerit Index (Six Sigma)
- Quality Distribution, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Quasi-Delay Insensitive
- Queensland Diagnostic Imaging (Australia)
- Quick Discrimination Index
- Qualified Default Investment Alternative
- Qualified Default Investment Arrangement (US DOL)
- Quasi-diagonal Direct Interaction Approximation
- Queensland Dairy Industry Authority (Australia)
- Qualitative Data Interchange Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gain from the seller's receipt of cash or other "boot" in the exchange, whether treated as qualified dividend income or capital gains will still be taxed at the maximum 15 percent rate.