Registered and qualified dental assistants must apply to the board with notarized forms available on the ND State Board website at www.
What does QDA stand for?
QDA stands for Qualified Dental Assistant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QDA
We have 10 other meanings of QDA in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Disconnect
- QuickDraw (Macintosh ROM program)
- Quotient de Danger (French: Hazard Quotient)
- Quasi-Degenerate Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Quantum Dot-based Non-Linear Optical
- Quincy D. Jones, III (entertainer)
- Quinte Destinations for Youth (Ontario, Canada)
- Data Quality Assessment
- Quadratic Discriminate Analysis
- Quaker Digital Academy (Ohio)
- Quality of Everyday Activities (cancer survey factor)
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Quantitative Descriptive Analysis (statistics)
- Quantity Discount Agreement
- Quaternion Division Algebra
- Questionnaire-Diagnosed Asthma
- Quetta Development Authority (Balochistan, Pakistan)
- Quick Defect Analysis
- Query-based Duplicate Address Detection
- Queensland Disposal Authority Number (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with the CDCs, the Airman will undergo an extensive program of on-the-job training (OJT) where a qualified dental assistant trainer provides the hands-on, over-the-shoulder training necessary to certify the Airman as a dental assistant.