Department of Labor permitted the use of target-date funds among the qualified default investment alternatives used when a participant fails to make an investment election.
What does QDIA stand for?
QDIA stands for Qualified Default Investment Alternative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QDIA
- Quick Doff Hood (respiratory protection hood)
- Queensland Disability Housing Coalition (Australia)
- Quad-Band Dual Hub (satellite terminal)
- Dictionary (File Name Extension)
- Qualified Dividend Income
- Quality Demerit Index (Six Sigma)
- Quality Distribution, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Quasi-Delay Insensitive
- Queensland Diagnostic Imaging (Australia)
- Quick Discrimination Index
- Qualified Default Investment Arrangement (US DOL)
- Quasi-diagonal Direct Interaction Approximation
- Queensland Dairy Industry Authority (Australia)
- Qualitative Data Interchange Format
- Quasi-Diffuse Transmitter with Imaging Receiver
- Quasi-Diffuse Transmitter with Single Element Receiver
- Quick Digital Image Gallery
- Qualified Domestic Institutional Investors
- Queued Direct Input-Output
- Quantum Dot Infrared Photodetector
Samples in periodicals archive:
The qualified default investment alternative (QDIA) provision made asset allocation/target date funds the vehicles of choice, yet proprietary holdings and management inconsistency among these vehicles make them a poor choice for many investors.