Based in Mesa, AZ, with a subsidiary in Taiwan (MEGAsys), the company develops and markets enterprise-class cloud video surveillance services; and is a DHS Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology provider.
What does QATT stand for?
QATT stands for Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology (US DHS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of QATT in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Testing Plan
- Quatermass and the Pit (1967 film)
- Quality Assurance and Test Services (software programs)
- Quality Assurance Test System
- Quality Assurance Tracking Sheet
- Quality At the Source
- Quality Audit Tracking System (Lyons Information Systems, Inc.; Raleigh, NC)
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education Consultative Committee
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Police (Queensland, Australia)
- Quincy Access Television (Quincy, Massachusetts)
- Quilting Around the World (web community)
- Quality-Adjusted Tooth Year
- Quaid-e-Azam University (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Quality Assurance Unit
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA-UR, QA/UR and UR/QA)
- Quadricuspid Aortic Valve (congenital anomaly)
- Quality Assurance and Validation (Research Councils UK)
- Quality Audit of Vendor
- Quality Audit Visit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Homeland Security's SAFETY Act Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology designation.
If a terrorist attack occurred and a company with a qualified anti-terrorism technology was sued, the case would have to be heard in federal, not state, court.
In fact, the strength of the Code has been recognized by DHS and is designated as a qualified anti-terrorism technology under the Safety Act.
The product is a Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology with SAFETY Act designation.
AS&E's Parcel and Mobile Cargo Inspection Products and Services are Certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology by the U.
NetworkFirst has been designated as a Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology under the Department of Homeland Security's SAFETY Act.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as a qualified anti-terrorism technology.