Department of Homeland Security's SAFETY Act Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology designation.
What does QATT stand for?
QATT stands for Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology (US DHS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of QATT in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Testing Plan
- Quatermass and the Pit (1967 film)
- Quality Assurance and Test Services (software programs)
- Quality Assurance Test System
- Quality Assurance Tracking Sheet
- Quality At the Source
- Quality Audit Tracking System (Lyons Information Systems, Inc.; Raleigh, NC)
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education Consultative Committee
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Police (Queensland, Australia)
- Quincy Access Television (Quincy, Massachusetts)
- Quilting Around the World (web community)
- Quality-Adjusted Tooth Year
- Quaid-e-Azam University (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Quality Assurance Unit
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA-UR, QA/UR and UR/QA)
- Quadricuspid Aortic Valve (congenital anomaly)
- Quality Assurance and Validation (Research Councils UK)
- Quality Audit of Vendor
- Quality Audit Visit
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a terrorist attack occurred and a company with a qualified anti-terrorism technology was sued, the case would have to be heard in federal, not state, court.
AS&E's Parcel and Mobile Cargo Inspection Products and Services are Certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology by the U.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as a qualified anti-terrorism technology.